17th award ceremony at the Landesentwickungsgesellschaft mbH (State Development Agency) in Erfurt. Up to today, 359 awards have been presented. Together they cover almost 2.5 million employees and 650,000 students. The majority of the organisations were repeatedly awarded for their continued success and sustainability on the way to equal opportunity – a very strong sign that in the end this commitment is rewarded.
2007 to 2009
Funding by the German Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth for the project "Advancement of TOTAL E-QUALITY"
2001 until today
TOTAL E-QUALITY is explicitly recommended in the "Agreement between the German Federal Government and the Central Organisations of the German Economy for the advancement of gender equality in the private sector" (July 2, 2001).
2001 until 2003
Funding by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research for the project "TOTAL E-QUALITY at universities and scientific institutes"
First edition of the TOTAL E-QUALITY image brochure (40,000 copies)
1999 until 2000
Funding by the European Union for the project "Evaluation TOTAL E-QUALITY: Development of a cost-benefit analysis (co-financing)"
1997 until 2000
Funding by the German Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth for the projects:
Development of TOTAL E-QUALITY
Evaluation of TOTAL E-QUALITY: Development of a cost-benefit analysis
Human resources policy at company level and its influence on the decisions of female consumers
First TOTAL E-QUALITY award ceremony in the House of Industry, Cologne, with 19 award winning companies and organisations
Founding of the association TOTAL E-QUALITY Deutschland e. V. by representatives of the following companies and organisations:
- Bayer AG
- DT Bad Kissingen Technische Vertriebs GmbH
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Hoechst AG
- Albert Mühlenberg OHG
- Philips GmbH
- Volkswagen AG
- Deutscher Gewerkschaftsbund (DGB) (German Confederation of Trade Unions)
- Bundesvereinigung der Arbeitgeberverbände (BDA) (Federation of German Employers' Associations)
- Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft, Forschung und Technologie (Federal Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Technology)
- Bundesministerium für Familie, Senioren, Frauen und Jugend (Federal Ministry of Family, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth)
- Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung der Bundesanstalt für Arbeit (Institute of Labour Market and Occupational Research of the Federal Agency for Labour)
- Bildungswerk der Hessischen Wirtschaft e. V. (Educational Institute of Commerce in Hessen)
Conference of the "Positive actions" network of the European Commission in Como.
Main focus: new approaches for human resource management in business and corporate personnel management
The TOTAL E-QUALITY award is presented each year for exemplary activities in terms of human resource management aimed at providing equal opportunity.