Your application is based on a self-assessment checklist. The checklist is subdivided into seven fields of activity, mentioning a variety of possible approaches and measures for equal opportunity:
- Evaluation of the labour situation of the employees
- Personnel recruitment, staffing, junior staff recruitment
- Advanced training/staff development
- Promoting of fair behaviour at the workplace
- Institutionalisation of the activities for equal opportunity
- Socio-political pledge to equal opportunity
Varying baseline conditions of the organisations are taken into consideration for the evaluation.
You may also request the checklist and information material by postal mail.
The TOTAL E-QUALITY award is presented each year for exemplary activities in terms of human resource management aimed at providing equal opportunity.